This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, January 26, 2015
Legal Aid Ontario staff lawyers who’ve been fighting for the right to join a union say the Supreme Court’s recent endorsement of collective-bargaining rights in Mounted Police Association of Ontario v. Canada (Attorney General) is a victory for them as well as the Mounties.
- Why is personal injury bar so against ABS?
- Judge calls out lawyers for lowballing trial estimates
- Guarded optimism for 2015
- Focus: Municipalities grappling with location of marijuana facilities
- Galati questions appointment of law prof to appeal court
- Critical rulings show risks of going paperless, lawyer says