This Week's Issue
Tali Folkins - Monday, July 27, 2015
The strongest element of a constitutional challenge launched last week against Bill C-51 is its argument against the Canadian Security Intelligence Service’s new special warrant system, says the chairman of the Ontario Bar Association’s constitutional law section.
- Law students concerned as firm posts articling job covering a transit pass
- Should CEO of CBA take honorary military role?
- Court construction spending falls as Halton nears ‘crisis situation’
- Focus: Young lawyer makes his mark among hot-rod drivers
- Legal advertising under the microscope
- Family law can be a dangerous job