This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, March 23, 2015
The Law Society of Upper Canada is investigating lawyers who work for document review companies to ensure what they’re doing isn’t legal work outside of an authorized law firm, but how it’s applying the rules has confused some people.
To read more, click here.
- Prof praises legal advice pilot for sex assault victims
- Judge rules protection should apply to common law couples
- Focus: Toronto facilities for civil trials a ‘disgusting hole’
- Police liable for breaching informer confidentiality
- Diamond and Diamond expands to 12 offices
- British small solicitors see little harm from ABS so far